Friday, July 15, 2022

Friday, Week Fifty

 



Happy Friday, Friends!  I spent the early morning hours outside.  It was so beautiful and cool up here on the mountain.  We had breakfast, and I cut some limelight hydrangeas to enjoy inside.  

I enjoyed this week's guided journaling, especially with the eleven scriptural references of the "love one another" admonition.  I looked them all up and put them in my journal.

Let's take a look at this week's journaling prompt:

How is agape love different from the romantic love shown in the media and pop culture?


My initial response is that the media and pop culture do not share any kind of love these days, but if they did, they would be representative of a fleeting kind of love, not God's eternal love.





Do y'all have any prayer requests?  Please continue to pray for my recovery.  It's been hard, y'all. 


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. I'm so sorry your recovery has been difficult. Especially after all you've been through, it would've seemed like this step wouldn't have been. Praying for you. I ask for continued prayers for my bil. Now they are making him come into the cardiothoracic office for an appt before they schedule the surgery. And this is supposedly not social medicine. Can't even imagine otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers sweet friend continue for your recovery to get better. Love is the greatest gift we receive from God and a beautiful gift to share. I wish more people in this world would share true love. Continued prayers for you and also Rita in hopes her BIL will get his surgery date sooner than August. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continuing to pray my dear friend.
    Love to all above.. our dear Warriors.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.