Monday, July 18, 2022

Monday, Week Fifty-One

 


Happy Monday!  How was your weekend?  We had two family birthdays, and my mom's birthday is tomorrow.

This week we'll learn about the best strategy for "loving one another."  It should be a wonderful lesson!

Reminder:  We only have one more week after this one in this guided journaling book.  Rita has recommended This Life We Share for our next one.  Discussion?  We need to make a decision by Friday so we can order the book.  Also, please post any prayer requests.  



Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. This journal sounds like a good one. I think it is so nice that you do this blog RJ so whatever you decide I would feel happy to participate in. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ricki Jill, birthday blessings to your family members! I am certainly willing to go with the new book or any other anyone suggests. I just want to keep our group together! Prayer request for my BIL who sees the surgeon tomorrow and hopefully gets a date set. Have a good start to the new week. I hope your pain is now low level!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.