Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Tuesday, Week Fifty

 



Happy Tuesday, Friends!  I am so sorry I didn't post yesterday morning.  I was in terrible pain, and I took something for it and it knocked me out: I slept until afternoon!  I also had an obligation with my daughter later in the afternoon, and I made an executive decision to post today.

This week's lesson is about agape love, and there are tons of scriptural references.  I hope you enjoy the lesson and the guided journaling for Week Fifty!


Prayer requests?

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. I was sorry to read you were in pain, RIcki Jill. I'm wondering if this was expected after your surgery? I will keep you in my prayers.
    My most pressing prayer request is for my brother-in-law, who needs open heart surgery and is being delayed possibly until end of August! Please pray for God's perfect timing to resolve my bil's heart blockages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better and the pain has subsided. I am praying for Rita's BIL who needs open heart surgery and because of Covid they are delaying this. That is the craziest thing I have ever heard. Open heart surgery should be a priority!!! Praying something will change for him. Have a good week. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you my dear friend, hope you are feeling better.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.