Friday, July 8, 2022

Friday, Week Forty-Nine

 



Happy Friday, Friends!  I want to thank you for your prayers.  I am feeling better than I should, and I know it's because y'all have faithfully been praying for me.

The news has been horrible lately, and I hope that this week's lesson will encourage you as it has encouraged me.

Here is this week's scripture:



And here is this week's writing prompt:


What do you think about the idea that God loves you simply because he chose to love you?  Does it make you uncomfortable, happy, confused?  Write down your thoughts.


Well.....I'm feeling down right comfy knowing that the God of Creation loves me!  How about you?




Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



5 comments

  1. Definitely happy and comfy. It makes me giddy to read that you are feeling better than you should! Bil's heart cath was rescheduled to today, is happening right now. Prayers, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for my bil. His heart cath indicates a need for bypass surgery on Monday, and they will keep him until then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for Rita's BIL. Being loved unconditionally by God is the best feeling in life. Glad you are doing so well. You have come such a long way on your journey to being healthy again. Happy Friday. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Friend,
    I am so thankful to know that God loves me. I had a difficult weekend, just feeling anxious about Sam's deployment. Sam has had several briefings. One was on how to not let Benghazi happen again !!!???!!! Well, in my mind, that had nothing to do with the military, it had to do with POOR leadership. AKA H. Clinton.. so how do our son's and daughter's who are on the ground keeping us safe, prevent another Benghazi.. when the help they requested did not come? Or that their mission was told on to the bad guys.

    Anyway.. I am feeling anxious.. and I know I need to trust God, but I will be honest, sometimes it is hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m so happy for you, Ricki Jill, and I’m continuing to pray for you. I’ll pray for Rita’s bil.
    I know God loves each of us because He is Our Father and He created us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.