Friday, July 1, 2022

Friday, Week Forty-Eight

 


Happy Friday, Friends!  Do you have big plans for Independence Day Weekend?

This week's guided journal prompt is:

Have you let God love you?  If so, write about when you first experienced the love of God and how it impacted you.  If not, what is holding you hack from fully believing in God's love?


I have experienced God's love from a young age, so I'm truly blessed!  I can't imagine not experiencing God's love.  I pity those who reject God and his love.



Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





3 comments

  1. Happy 4th weekend! We spent Friday at a state art & craft fair, where my WV author / sister-in-law sold her books, and my oldest daughter's husband's parents won best in show for a quilt piece they designed and made!
    Thank you for prayers for my recent request for one being biopsied. It is an autoimmune condition, and while it can be serious, not any worse.
    Please pray for my brother-in-law who will have a heart cath next week, and an ablation sometime after.
    I will be praying for you, dear friend, continuously, for your pre- and surgery days, as well as post recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ricki Jill, I have been praying for you and keeping you close in my heart. Is your surgery still on for tomorrow? Prayers be with you and for your surgeons and recovery. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, How are you my dear?
    I hope well. I am praying for you and sending lots of love.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.