Monday, July 25, 2022

Monday, Week Fifty-Two

 




Happy Monday, Friends!  

This is our last week in Max Lucado's Happy Today.  I haven't yet looked ahead to see what this week's lesson is about: I'll probably take a look at it this afternoon.

I want to remind you to pick up or order a copy of This Life We Share because we will start on that study next week!







Do you have any prayer requests and/or updates?

A few of us have health issues and family need requests.  Although our numbers are few, our prayers together are powerful, and God is listening!




Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



1 comment

  1. Thank you for this wrap up of our Happy Today! My bil is going home tomorrow, praising God for all his goodness and my prayer warriors petitions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.