Monday, August 23, 2021

Monday, Week Four

 



Hello, Friends!  It's the last full week of August.  Labor Day is almost here!  

We went to the Trump Rally Saturday night with some friends.  They have a small Winnebago on a Mercedes chassis, and it was very nice, especially since it stormed before and after the rally.

This week's guided journaling topic is interesting!  I'm already looking forward to our discussion on Friday. 

In the interim....



Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





6 comments

  1. I'll be looking for joy....I know I will easily find it with a visit to my new grandbaby.
    Have a great start to your week, ricki Jill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are blessed with the most precious little granddaughter! I hope you enjoy your week visiting with her.

      Delete
  2. I need a little joy of late. Lots of stress so hopefully things will start to turn around here soon. Wishing you a wonderful start to the new week. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will pray for a decrease in your stress levels. I hope your week is going well so far!

      Delete
  3. Hello,
    Praying for my friend Lori, who is having blood clot issues. Currently she is in the hospital. She has been vaccinated.

    Update on Sam... still on stand by.
    Update on Atticus.. he received an A on his first test!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will pray for Lori. I hope she's released from the hospital soon! Please keep us updated on Sam's status, and congratulate Atticus for us! Outstanding!

      Delete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.