Monday, August 9, 2021

Monday, Week Two

 


I found these carnations at the grocery store, and they were very inexpensive.  I love the color, not a true red, and not quite hot pink, sort of a raspberry color.  I wanted to share them with y'all!


Hello, Friends!  Are you enjoying the Happy Today guided journaling so far?  Last week, the focus was on what happiness means to us, and this week's focus is on a specific timeframe from our past when we last experienced happiness.

I look forward to reading your responses Friday! 

Today I want to share a Bible verse that really hit home because of our neighborhood's response to the tornado clean-up.  I really need your prayers because I have been impatient, and I don't want to be a terrible witness.  (I volunteered to serve on our neighborhood's landscape committee in April).



This version of Philippians 2:14 is from The Passion Translation, and I really like it.
Cheerfulness is contagious!  


Prayer requests?

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





3 comments

  1. Beautiful carnations, and I'll keep you in prayer. I've already started thinking of this week's happy focus. It's a great exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hits home for me too. I have been so impatient with the work across the hall and in our common area. I need to be more patient with what I have no control over. Have a good week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.