Friday, December 31, 2021

Friday, Week Twenty-Two

 



Happy New Year's Eve, Friends!  I hope your Christmas Season has been filled with blessings.

Today Alabama is playing in the Cotton bowl, and I'm so excited about watching the game.  But before I begin putting together a few game day snacks, let's get to this week's writing prompt:

Try this happiness experiment today: rejoice with those who rejoice.  Whenever a good thing happens to someone else, instead of wishing something good had happened to you, simply be happy for that person.  Record how this affected your happiness.


Do you have anything to share?  I haven't been out and about much, but it did warm my heart to see our cul-de-sac neighbors' daughter take their precious infant granddaughter out of her car for a Christmas visit.  

I hope you have a Happy and Safe New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, and 2022!


Until next time...

Happy New Year!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. Happy New Year, Ricki Jill. We will be chill, at home. I'm praying for good and blessed new beginnings for 2022.
    With this week's prompt, there is one family member who I particularly notice that every time she is with us, she is always one to make a positive comment for each person she encounters - about their appearance, their job, their life, etc. She herself is centered and poised in a new life after a few tumultuous years, and you can see her happiness. It works to be happy for others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year sweet friend. Praying and wishing for a good new year that will be healthier and we all can find more joy. Enjoy the game. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love what Rita shared. And I am going to make that a new goal for myself.

    Praying for you my dear. Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.