Monday, December 6, 2021

Monday, Week Nineteen

 



Happy Monday, Friends!  The timing for this week's guided journaling is perfect for this time of the year, when our focus should be on Christ.

It's never a good idea to depend on the approval of others for your happiness.  I am determined to spend a lot of time this week pondering self-promotion, approval of fickle people, and what truly motivates me to serve.

How is your Advent so far?  Prayer requests?

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. I have a request for my daughter to feel at ease in her decision to start Baby J in daycare and that mama/J will be blessed with loving caregivers while mama works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prayers Rita for sweet Baby J that she will get good caregivers.

      Delete
  2. That is so true, to depend on the approval of others for your happiness.. I actually had a rough patch in my life trying to seek the approval of an individual.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.