Friday, December 17, 2021

Friday, Week Twenty

 

This week's guided journaling is about having the correct mindset when serving God.  It's also a reminder about how God loves an humble man (or woman!)...

The writing prompt for this week:

Write down your thoughts on Isaiah 10:15 and the idea that we do nothing apart from the hand of God.  How does this make you feel?  Do you have a positive or negative reaction to this passage, and why?


Is the saw greater than the person who saws?
Isaiah 10:15 (NLT)

I have a positive reaction to the passage because I can't think if a better place to be than being directed by the very hand of God.

Look up the entire verse.  The block quote above is only part of the verse.  It made me giggle  ;P





Prayer requests?  Tomorrow is a huge day for me.  Please keep me in prayer.  I will be praying for all of you, too.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

1 comment

  1. Praying my dear friend... please keep us posted.
    Love to you.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.