Sunday, December 12, 2021

Simple Prayers for Christmas

 



Happy Third Sunday of Advent, Sweet Friends!  Recently I saw this sweet prayer, and I think it's perfect anytime, but especially during the Advent and Christmas Seasons.




When you wake-up say:  Jesus, I love you!

When you leave the house, say:  Jesus, come with me!

When you feel like crying, say:  Jesus, hug me!

When you feel happy, say:  Jesus, I adore you!

When you do something, say:  Jesus, help me!

When you make a mistake, say:  Jesus, forgive me!

When you go to sleep, say:  Thank-you, Jesus, and cover me with your holy mantle.






Any specific prayer requests or praises today?

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

  1. I couldn't pin the prayer but I pinned a marker from this post, and I took a screenshot of the prayer to have with me. I love it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.