Monday, December 13, 2021

Monday, Week Twenty

 



Happy Monday, Friends!  This week's focus harkens back to the Martha's of the world (that would be me)...

It really is a tough lesson and a tough writing prompt for the week as it focuses on Isaiah 10:15.  It's a reminder that God doesn't need any of us, but we certainly need him.




It seems as if the Countdown to Christmas is speeding ahead.  Do y'all have any prayer requests?  I am asking that you pray for me because I have three more medical tests this week.  

Do you have any praises?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





4 comments

  1. I went to bed last night with a Martha mindset, prayerful for you and others close to me (and in our warrior group!). I kept tripping up on my own thoughts, but remembered that jumbled word board where God understands, and I fell asleep. As hard as I try to pray (Praise, Repent, Ask and Yield), I often get hung up on my own methods of praying. So I prayed for God to help me learn to pray better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much going on with all of us that sometimes I feel like Rita that all my prayers get so jumbled but I know God knows exactly what we are asking and praying for. He calms our minds after prayer to let us fall asleep in peace. Your prayer warriors are on this for you this week especially with the upcoming tests. Besides prayers sending virtual hugs. Wish I could be closer sweet friend. You will feel it this week with your prayer warriors. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your my dear friend. Please keep us updated on how you are doing .. we will be praying. I was praying for you this morning. Love You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for you Ricki. Bless you and your family. Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.