Monday, December 20, 2021

Monday, Week Twenty-One

 



It's Christmas Week, Friends!  I am so excited.  I can't wait to see my family and spend time with them.  How are your preparations coming along?  This year I've been forced to be a Mary rather than a Martha, so there are always blessings in every situation.

Last Tuesday I studied Luke 14, so when I see it again in this week's guided journaling lesson, I think I need to pay attention!  

I am finding it very interesting that a big chunk of this study is about humility.  How about you?




Do you have any specific prayer requests for Christmas Week?  Please pray that my treatment goes well, and for travel mercies for my family.  

I'll be back on Christmas Eve, but no worries if you're late reading the post or replying because it's CHRISTMAS!!!!  

Have a great, blessed week!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

4 comments

  1. I’m praying for you, Ricki Jill. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
    I would like to ask for prayers for my grandson, Connor. He’s the one that was in Afghanistan. He came home last night but my daughter said that he’s not the same Connor. One of the marines threw himself off of the fourth floor to commit suicide. Connor is not in a good place. Please pray for him and his emotional, mental and spiritual well-being. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am aware of the repeated lesson of humility and grateful He shows mercy on the humbled heart. You have my prayers continually, and you already know my pleas. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas sweet friend. Prayers continue for the first treatment to go well and for the girls and family to have safe travels in for Christmas.
    Let go and let God handle the tough stuff and just enjoy being with your family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and your family. Enjoy the time together.
    LOTS OF LOVE!!! Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.