Monday, December 27, 2021

Monday, Week Twenty-Two

 


Happy Monday, Friends!  I have a question:  Do you celebrate Christmas through Twelfth Night?  Do you keep your tree and decorations up through January 6th?  Or is your tree already packed away?  We keep ours up until January 7th, but we start putting other Christmas decor away after the first of the year.

This week's guided journaling comes with a CHALLENGE!  And I like it....I think it's a very healthy outlook to have.  :D




Prayer requests?  I will have plenty of downtime to pray today because I'm finally getting my first treatment, and I'm so thankful for that.  Please share your prayer requests in comments so we can all pray for you!


Until next time...

Happy Third Day of Christmas!
Ricki Jill




4 comments

  1. Hello sweet friend. I leave mine up until after the first. I put it up so early that I am ready to take it down by then and have a fresh new start for the new year. Hope all is well. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got the urge to work on taking mine down yesterday, but my tree is still up, just naked. A winter tree. :) Thinking of you, praying for you, continuously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you my friend. Hope you are well today.
    Lots of Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you, Ricki Jill.
    I took down some of my decor today, but I’m keeping my tree up until after Epiphany. I have a tree in my bedroom that I’m keeping up through February. I like the happy, twinkling lights.
    I hope all is well. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.