Wednesday, February 10, 2021

February 10, 2021

 


After two days of sunshine, I don't know how to act.  Yesterday I sat outside in three quarter length sleeves and no jacket.  It was glorious!  Yet our pansies must love gray, cold, and wet winters because they are the prettiest this year they've ever been!


“Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things,  but few things are needed—or indeed only one. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”
Luke 10:41-42

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go;
I will advise you with My eye upon you."
Psalm 32:8 (NASB)


"I am able to bend time and events in your favor."


I am definitely claiming the quote above from today's devo for my day....what about y'all?  When is your favorite time of the day for Bible study and prayer?  I'm being nosy today...I'm just feeling it!  ;P


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. Goodness, that exact line caught my attention too! How powerful: "I am able to bend time and events in your favor". I generally like my devotions in the morning but admittedly sometimes fall into the trap of being on the go, and therefore catch up with two devos in a day. That is my case this evening. I blame it on two days of very cold, icy & snowy, grey days here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually do my devotions in the morning.
    My husband and I have started a study that we are doing together in the evenings.. all though sometimes we miss an evening or two.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.