Sunday, February 7, 2021

February 7, 2021

 


I wanted to share these café au lait spray roses with you.  My camera didn't quite capture their color, but they are the color of coffee with lots of cream in it.  They also look more like an heirloom rose, and they are new to me.


"And we know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose."
Romans 8:28 (AMP)


"Why are you in despair, my soul?
And why are you restless within me?
Wait for God, for I will again praise Him
For the help of His presence, my God."
Psalm 42:5 (NASB)


When I turned the page and saw the length of today's devo, I thought it looked like a dissertation because it was so long compared to the short and sweet lessons we've been reading so far this month.  ;P

I loved today's lesson, and the timing is perfect because I have felt more tired lately than normal.  I've even been going to bed earlier, too.  This made me feel so much better: "Do not be ashamed of your exhaustion."  It goes on to explain how this is the perfect opportunity to let Jesus take over: It sounds like a great plan to me!

Have a blessed Sunday, Friends!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. Beautiful Cafe au lait roses! My desktop computer threw a breaker last night in an explosive way. We think it was the fan, yet it sounded like a gunshot when it blew! I am surprisingly calm, but admittedly did not rest well last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roses are lovely, do they have a scent?
    I had a difficult time sleeping Friday night, I woke exhausted for Saturday.
    Too much worry about the cold weather was on my mind. We have survived the real cold temps for this week, we had -30 on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.