Monday, February 1, 2021

February 1, 2021

 



"With your help I can advance against a troop;
    with my God I can scale a wall."
Psalm 18:29


"For He will command His angels in regard to you,
To protect and defend and guard you in all your ways [of obedience and service].

They will lift you up in their hands,
So that you do not [even] strike your foot against a stone."
Psalm 91:11-12 (AMP)



(NKJV)




Happy February, Friends!  Thanks for sticking around for another month.  :D

Some of you have shared prayer requests with me, and I want you to know that I have been praying.  Please let me know if you have any updates or new requests.

I have a prayer request this week:  Our daughter and precious SIL are trying to sell their house in Baton Rouge, and they will be traveling to Ann Arbor, MI Thursday to hopefully find and purchase a home.  Please keep them in prayer as this is a big move for them.  Thank you so much!



Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

  1. Praying for your family, my friend. Praying the weather is nice for the trip north as well, this can be a tricky time of year to travel.
    Happy February to you and thank you for the Jesus is Calling blog.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.