Monday, February 15, 2021

February 15, 2021

 


Today is Shanley Belle and Christopher's 1st wedding anniversary.  These are some of the alter flowers from the ceremony.
One of my sorority sisters and I arranged the flowers for worship at our church on Friday.  It made me so sad because we don't have in person worship.  Not being able to worship at church is breaking my heart!



"For no word from God will ever fail."
Luke 1:37


Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,  to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21


The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
   He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
    he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
    for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk
    through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.
Psalm 23:1-4


There's lots of encouragement in today's devo.  Christ can't fail, and he can do more than we can even imagine.  He's working right now, Friends!  

Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. Wow! Already a year has passed. Happy Anniversary to Christopher and Shanley Belle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
    He makes me lie down in green pastures,
    he leads me beside quiet waters,
    he refreshes my soul.
    He guides me along the right paths
    for his name’s sake.
    Even though I walk
    through the darkest valley,
    I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
    your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.
    Psalm 23:1-4

    Thank you my friend. A dear friend passed away today, 24 years of friendship. Thank you for this message.

    Happy Anniversary to Christopher and Shanley Belle, a year already,how wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.