Saturday, February 6, 2021

February 6, 2021

 


I received the graphic above in an email, and I felt led to share this today.


“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Matthew 11:28-29


"Therefore I want the men everywhere to pray, lifting up holy hands without anger or disputing."
1 Timothy 2:8



I apologize for posting so late this morning.  I slept in!

From today's devo: 

"Lift up empty hands of faith to receive My Precious Presence."

We're lifting our empty hands this morning, and I also want to lift each other up in prayer.  Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. Happy Happy Weekend. Faith is such a blessing during these times we are living in. Thankful to God for that! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful graphic! Sounds like Christopher and SB arrived safely, so glad. Asking prayer for a great niece, 30 wks pregnant, in hospital until baby can be safely delivered, hopefully at 34 wks (preeclampsia).

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.