Sunday, February 28, 2021

February 28, 2021


 

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
Luke 6:37


"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.  For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him."
John 3:16-17


"I will rejoice greatly in the Lord,
My soul will be joyful in my God;
For He has clothed me with garments of salvation,
He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness,
As a groom puts on a turban,
And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels."
Isaiah 61:10 (NASB)


"My son, do not despise the Lord’s discipline,
    and do not resent his rebuke,
because the Lord disciplines those he loves,
    as a father the son he delights in."
Proverbs 3:11-12


I love today's devo:  What a positive way to end the month of February!  I like the comparison aspect of judging in the lesson as well as from where we need our affirmation:


The only source of real affirmation is My unconditional Love.


Have a blessed Sunday, My Sweet Friends!  


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

  1. Thank you my friend, I agree, a great way to end February.

    "My son, do not despise the Lord’s discipline,
    and do not resent his rebuke,
    because the Lord disciplines those he loves,
    as a father the son he delights in."
    Proverbs 3:11-12

    I will share this scripture with my boys today.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.