Tuesday, February 9, 2021

February 9, 2021

 

As much as I love coffee and tea, sometimes nothing is more comforting than hot chocolate and marshmallows!


When You said, “Seek My face,”
My heart said to You, “Your face, Lord, I will seek.”
Psalm 27:8 (NKJV)


"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us."
2 Corinthians 4:7


"Surely God is my salvation;
    I will trust and not be afraid.
The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense;
    he has become my salvation."
Isaiah 12:2



Speaking of the "shimmering" discussed in today's devo, I have a praise!  I saw *sunshine* yesterday, and beautiful blue skies!  :D  Do you have any praises and/or prayer requests?

Have a blessed Tuesday, Friends!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

  1. We had some sunshine yesterday too. It made the single digit 9 degrees here feel a little warmer. Today it is cloudy and more snow on the way. Dreaming of Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.