Friday, February 26, 2021

February 26, 2021

 


I've been meaning to share this with y'all.  This is a lovely Lent devotional by Asheritah Ciuciu.  I have her Advent devotional entitled Unwrapping the Names of Jesus, and it is fantastic, too!


"The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law."
Deuteronomy 29:29


"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
    I will counsel you with my loving eye on you."
Psalm 32:8


Because the "secret things" in Deuteronomy 29:29 is future events, we aren't meant to worry about them because they belong to God.  I found today's devo very comforting and reassuring.  What about y'all?

Have a wonderful weekend, Friends!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




1 comment

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.