Thursday, February 18, 2021

February 18, 2021


These are the same pansies I shared with you on February 11th.  I hope they make it...I should've covered them!

 


"The Lord your God is with you,
    the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
    in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
    but will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17


"Yet I am always with you;
    you hold me by my right hand.
You guide me with your counsel,
    and afterward you will take me into glory.
Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
    but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever."
Psalm 73:23-26


I am encouraged today, Friends, because I'm seeing God work by answering prayer.  We are so blessed that "the Mighty Warrior who saves" is willing to fight our battles for us.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Your pansies should be fine. I've always planted them in fall here in the Mid-Atlantic, and they stand the test of winter weather, lasting until it gets too hot. Happy faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! The power of prayer does work. Thanks sweet friend for you sharing your heart and prayers. xoxo Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your prayers my friend.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.