Monday, February 8, 2021

February 8, 2021

 


More of the café au lait roses that no one else in the store liked...but I love them.


"And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus..."
Ephesians 2:6



“Lord, if it’s you,” Peter replied, “tell me to come to you on the water.”

“Come,” he said.

Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus.  But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!”

Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”

And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down.

Matthew 14:28-32


I know we've talked about whether or nor we're more of a Mary or a Martha, but are you more of a Peter or a John?  I'm definitely a Peter!

I absolutely loved today's devo.  I just hope I don't need to cry out to Jesus a thousand times today, but it's good to know that I can (and I will)!

Have a blessed week, Friends!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill







3 comments

  1. Happy Monday sweet friend. Have a wonderful start to the new week. Let's all trust in Jesus and have faith. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter, no doubt! (unintentional play on the words)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working to be stronger, especially in these strange times we are in. I like what Kris shared, let's all trust in Jesus and have faith!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.