Tuesday, June 1, 2021

June 1, 2021

 



"As for God, his way is perfect:
    The Lord’s word is flawless;
    he shields all who take refuge in him."
Psalm 18:30


"For I am the Lord your God
    who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
    I will help you."
Isaiah 41:13



Happy June, Friends!  I confess that my thoughts have been spinning lately as described in today's devo.  I'm praying today that the Holy Spirit will guide and guard my thoughts.  What are YOUR thoughts about today's lesson?  Do you have any prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



3 comments

  1. I think having God be with us and at our sides to take our hand when we need him most. Happy June to you sweet friend. Have a beautiful week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Friend,
    I am praying for protection from the recent Bird Flu that China has. Our area has a huge amount of poultry farms, with one of the largest poultry productions in the USA and ships world wide. Bird Flu was an issue several years ago and was divesting. Praying this new case does not reach the States.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.