Friday, June 25, 2021

June 25, 2021

 




"Let us come before him with thanksgiving
    and extol him with music and song."
Psalm 95:2







"The Lord your God is with you,
    the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
    in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
    but will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17



Today's devo is the best, isn't it!  I can't stop smiling:  My face is hurting.  I need coffee now, and I'm sorry the post is late.  We were up late watching midnight baseball, and I slept in!  



Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




3 comments

  1. Have a wonderful weekend. Mr. P's kidney stone reared its ugly head again, so we'll be going with the flow.....hoping it does.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.