Saturday, June 26, 2021

June 26, 2021

 



"The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."

Psalm 23:1-4



"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.  For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all."
2 Corinthians 4:16-17


Dear Friends, it seems that we have a preponderance of kidney stones in our midst, and I want us to pray for our friends and loved ones suffering from them.  Thank-you for praying!

Have a lovely Saturday!  


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




3 comments

  1. I especially am grateful for the prayers. Oh boy I am finding Kidney Stones are most painful. Prayers are so appreciated. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for our dear friends.

    I have a praise report, we are receiving more rain. Not a lot .. but a little is something to be thankful for. We are still in drought conditions, we will take all the sprinkles we can get.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.