Wednesday, June 2, 2021

June 2, 2021

 



“Stop striving and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted on the earth.”
Psalm 46:10 (NASB)





"Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is."
1 John 3:2


Hello, Friends!  I hope you're having a super Wednesday!  

I don't know about y'all, but I'd much rather focus on Christ than my performance!  Today's devo was most excellent.



Let's say a special birthday prayer for Rita today!  


Please let me know when it's your birthday because birthday prayers are special!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill











1 comment

  1. Ricki Jill, thank you! What a sweet, sweet surprise. It's been a nice day and you were a part of why!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.