Sunday, June 27, 2021

June 27, 2021

 




"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
    for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
    for to you I entrust my life."
Psalm 143:8


"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."
Genesis 28:15


Some of my favorite devos are those with the gentle reminder to live in the present, trusting Jesus to "show me the way I should go."

Friends, I hope you have a blessed Sunday!

Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





1 comment

  1. Praying for just that for my family, for God to show us the way to go.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.