Monday, June 14, 2021

June 14, 2021

 


(NKJV)


The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying:

"I have loved you with an everlasting love;
    I have drawn you with unfailing kindness."
Jeremiah 31:3


"I delight greatly in the Lord;
    my soul rejoices in my God.
For he has clothed me with garments of salvation
    and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness,
as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest,
    and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels."
Isaiah 61:10


Happy Monday, Friends!  :D

Today's devo reminds me of one of my favorite Bible verses:



I hope you have a wonderful start to your week!

Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

  1. Thank you for the prayers for Sam. And for parenting adult children.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.