Saturday, June 19, 2021

June 19, 2021

 



"But let all who take refuge in you be glad;
    let them ever sing for joy.
Spread your protection over them,
    that those who love your name may rejoice in you."
Psalm 5:11


"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,  to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."
Ephesians 3:20-21


"To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy—  to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen."
Jude 24-25


Happy Saturday, Friends!  I have a praise!  I had lunch with a friend yesterday, and she helped me with a struggle using scripture.  She's is my oldest friend, and it meant the world to me: She's quite the encourager.

I also found today's devo encouraging.  Do you have a praise?  Please share it with us!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. It's so good when you can truly feel a sense of help. My praise is all that our great outdoors has to offer! My home town is able to celebrate its arts festivALL once again this year with various live gatherings, from simple things like food trucks and foot races, to art workshops and artists selling their wares at the farmer's market. We hiked in the New River Gorge Natl Park on Thursday and had a great time meeting people from various states along the trail. Have a great weekend, RJ. Praying the rain does not cause flooding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Saturday. Prayer request for me this weekend. I will private email you in a little while to let you know what is going on. OMG!!! Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.