Wednesday, June 23, 2021

June 23, 2021

 



"But I am like an olive tree
    flourishing in the house of God;
I trust in God’s unfailing love
    for ever and ever."
Psalm 52:8


"And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption."
Ephesians 4:30



Happy Wednesday, Friends!  I really loved how encouraging today's devo is because even when we fail, we get lots of participation points just for persistently trying.


From today's devo:

I look for persistence---rather than perfection---in your walk with Me.  


Thanks so much for reading God's word with me everyday!  Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill








3 comments

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.