Tuesday, June 29, 2021

June 29, 2021

 




"In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;
    in the morning I lay my requests before you
    and wait expectantly."
Psalm 5:3




"O God, You are my God;
Early will I seek You;
My soul thirsts for You;
My flesh longs for You
In a dry and thirsty land
Where there is no water."
Psalm 63:1 (NKJV)




Let's remain boldly confident as we focus on Christ's presence throughout the day today!  I hope you have a productive Tuesday, Friends!

Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. Happy Tuesday. Wish us luck as we venture into Michigan just for the day today. Feeling a little better today so we are going to try just for the day. Prayers. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for our nation as we approach Independence Day. May those who are clouded by lies, may they see the truth about how special America is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.