Wednesday, June 30, 2021

June 30, 2021



"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
John 8:32


"...for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose."
Philippians 2:13


Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
John 14:6




Happy Wednesday, Friends!  I have a tremendous prayer requests for y'all while you "sit in the stillness of Jesus's presence."  My best friend and her daughter will be traveling to Russia today, and then on to Greece.  They will  be gone for about three weeks.  The Russian leg of the trip is for her daughter to meet her birth family.  Please pray for travel mercies, reasonable expectations, and health.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



2 comments

  1. Your prayer request has been received!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying. Is this the family that you recently visited for the wedding?

    My son Sam would like to visit Russia someday. I visited Ukraine in 2006. It is an eye opener to visit a country that was once under communist rule.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.