Sunday, January 31, 2021

January 31, 2021

 



The Lord is my strength and my shield;
    my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
    and with my song I praise him.
Psalm 28:7

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
    In God, whose word I praise—
in God I trust and am not afraid.
    What can mere mortals do to me?
Psalm 56:3-4

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."
Genesis 28:15








As January ends, I am very grateful for the devos this month.  So far, January is my favorite, especially January 23rd.  I hope that we enjoy February's devos just as much!  


Have a blessed Sunday, Friends!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



1 comment

  1. Yes, and today's is yet another reminder for us Marthas. ♥
    Happy Sunday, Ricki Jill.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.