Thursday, November 12, 2020

November 12, 2020

 


Quick sketch of a Christmas ornament
I'm getting excited about Christmas!  


"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over."
Psalm 23:5 (KJV)

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3:16

"So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened."
Luke 11:9-10

"He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?"
Romans 8:32


Feeling blessed yet?  I know I am after reading today's devo and companion scripture.

Favorite quote from the devo:

My kingdom is not about earning and deserving; it's about believing and receiving.

Thoughts?  I want to know what y'all think


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

3 comments

  1. John 3:16 is the best devotion you could ever read. We are so lucky to have our faith and love of God. We are truly blessed. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Feeling quite blessed, and that very same quote stuck with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
    John 3:16
    Our friend Marv, who I have shared many a story on my blog about is slowly getting weaker as his cancer continues to spread. John 3:16 is comforting to all of us and to Marv, as he is a believer and is not afraid of what is to come.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.