Sunday, November 29, 2020

November 29, 2020

 


Happy First Sunday of Advent 2020


"The Lord will guide you always;
    he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
    and will strengthen your frame.
You will be like a well-watered garden,
    like a spring whose waters never fail."
Isaiah 58:11


"He tends his flock like a shepherd:
    He gathers the lambs in his arms
and carries them close to his heart;
    he gently leads those that have young."
Isaiah 40:11


I have enjoyed the devos focusing on Thanksgiving this month.  This has been a challenging month for us as a nation, and these daily reminders to thank God in all situations have been helpful to me.  

I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  My eldest and her husband are heading back to their home today, so I'm a wee bit sad, but I will see them again in less than two weeks!



the candle of hope


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



Post a Comment

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.