Tuesday, November 3, 2020

November 3, 2020

 


Pray for our country today as we head to the polls to vote.


"Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful."
Colossians 4:2

"But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ..."
Philippians 3:7-8


I love the concept that setbacks are in fact opportunities.  This biblical principle is definitely encouraging!

I'm praying 2 Chronicles 7:14 today, and I'm hoping you will join me!

 
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill





2 comments

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.