Saturday, November 21, 2020

November 21, 2020

 


I am looking forward to Thanksgiving, Advent, and Christmas more than ever this year.


While they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.”
Luke 24:36

"...and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Matthew 28:20

"Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name."
Hebrews 13:15



Thank-you, Jesus, for your peace and presence today and always!


I hope you have a wonderful Saturday.  It is an absolutely beautiful day today here in Central Alabama!

Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. I am also looking forward to Advent. We have our reading all ready and I plan to share with our boys online.
    Love, Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.