Monday, November 16, 2020

November 16, 2020

 



"Yet I am always with you;
    you hold me by my right hand.
 You guide me with your counsel,
    and afterward you will take me into glory."
Psalm 73:23-24

"For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known."
1 Corinthians 13:12


While reading today's devo, I was reminded of 2 Corinthians 5:7:


...for we walk by faith, not by sight. (ESV)


I hope you have a blessed Monday, Friends!

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


2 comments

  1. Beautiful devotion and beautiful picture. I cannot wait to see your decor.
    Hugs
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Yet I am always with you;
    you hold me by my right hand.
    You guide me with your counsel,
    and afterward you will take me into glory."
    Psalm 73:23-24
    Just what I needed today.. our son Sam has some decisions to make.. sharing this scripture with him today.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.