Sunday, November 8, 2020

November 8, 2020

 


Christmas tree inspiration: I think it would be fun to have a silver Christmas tree.
This tree is from Leaf 'n Petal.


"So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

"But you remain the same,
    and your years will never end."
Psalm 102:27

" ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’ "
Acts 17:28


Praise God for his promises!  



God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
Psalm 46:1 



Prayer requests?  Today I am fervently praying for transparency in all elections across our country.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

  1. My grandma had a silver tree when I was growing up and it was always so pretty. Happy Sunday. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.