Tuesday, November 17, 2020

November 17, 2020

 



"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death."
Romans 8:1-2

"And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left."
Isaiah 30:21

"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me."
John 10:27

"The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
  He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
    he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
    for his name’s sake."
Psalm 23:1-3


Today's devo makes me so happy because it promotes simplicity.  One of Christ's "simple sheep?"  Sign me up!

Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




Post a Comment

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.