Sunday, November 15, 2020

November 15, 2020


White, green, silver, and pale pink is our Christmas palette for plants this year.


"Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you,
    who walk in the light of your presence, Lord."
Psalm 89:15

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

We truly make things so much harder on ourselves when we could take our concerns to Christ, who has already overcome the world.  I love today's devo...definitely one of my favorites so far this year.  I need to refocus most days, but I'm working on it!

Do you have any prayer requests?  Please continue to pray for our little neighbor, Braxton, who has a rare form of brain cancer.  

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


 

2 comments

  1. Today's devo is me. I do worry about the smallest of things. I have a request for prayer that one of these things I am stressing over for my brother will be resolved. I do keep Braxton in my prayers (it's nice to have a name attached).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I worry too much and need to stop and take this to our Lord. I am praying for Braxton.
    Love to you,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.