Thursday, November 5, 2020

November 5, 2020

 


Anna Tukhfatullina Food Photographer/Stylist
Cute photography by Anna
Praise God for coffee!


"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."
Philippians 4:12


"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."
Genesis 28:15

"And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38-39


The Romans passage is so comforting to me today, as is today's devo.  My only prayer request is to pray for our country, and for a clean election void of voter fraud.





Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


3 comments

  1. Let's hope that no matter who is declared the winner we can all heal and move forward as a united country and start fresh and have our country come back together to move forward to a better place. Have a good day today. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying .. praying .. praying .. may light shine on the darkness. May justice prevail, please Dear Lord.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.