Friday, November 13, 2020

November 13, 2020

 


The first Poinsettia of the season.  I will bring in more a little closer to Christmas.
I couldn't resist the pink leaves!


"To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory."
Colossians 1:27

"I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness;
    I will take hold of your hand.
I will keep you and will make you
    to be a covenant for the people..."
Isaiah 42:6

"Nehemiah said, 'Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.' "
Nehemiah 8:10

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you will abound in hope and overflow with confidence in His promises."
Romans 15:13 (AMP)


Did you know that today's devo can be proven with science?  From the devo:  "You and I are intertwined in an intimacy involving every fiber of your being."  This is true because the very fiber of our being, or the protein network that is the foundation for all cells and organs, is made out of laminin.  This is how laminin is shaped:



We have an awesome God who has given us science to learn about his creation.  


I hope y'all have had a blessed week.  Tell me something good that has happened in your life this week.

Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

  1. The poinsettia is beautiful! I've ordered two white ones from our ballet's annual fundraiser, and hope they're tinted with that ballet pink! I've had a good week, anticipating and starting a little Christmas decorating, baking, and Hallmark movie watching! Simple pleasures....have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.