Thursday, December 10, 2020

December 10, 2020

 



"So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

"...even there your hand will guide me,
    your right hand will hold me fast."
Psalm 139:10

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds..."
James 1:2


Fun fact:  Isaiah 41:10 is the most often quoted Bible verse in our home, and always has been with the exception of Ephesians 6:1.   ;P

The best fact from today's devo is that our future will be a trouble-free eternity.

What are your Christmas plans this year?  I heard yesterday that our church has suspended in-person worship.


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill



1 comment

  1. Our numbers are climbing and it is not looking great for anything up here in Illinois to be opening up for Christmas. I think we all just have to except that the virus is messing up our lives and hopefully next year we will be back to some kind of new normal. Patience is the name of the game and not my strong suit! I have been learning a lot about patience during this pandemic. Have a great day. We are having unseasonably warm weather for December and sunshine. Loving it but snow and rain are moving in this weekend and we will be back in reality. Big Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.