Friday, December 4, 2020

December 4, 2020

 


This is the Advent and Christmas devotional I can't put down this season.
I'm reviewing it today on The Sketchy Reader.


"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    neither are your ways my ways,
declares the Lord.
As the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways
    and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:8-9

"Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful."
Colossians 4:2

"I will sacrifice a thank offering to you
    and call on the name of the Lord."
Psalm 116:17


Today's devo truly warmed my heart.  It is such a blessing to be able to commune with the King of the Universe.  He loves us so much, and we are so blessed that he listens and encourages us to spend time with him!

Thoughts?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


Post a Comment

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.