Sunday, December 13, 2020

December 13, 2020

 



"...on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed. This includes you, because you believed our testimony to you."
2 Thessalonians 1:10


"One thing I ask from the Lord,
    this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
    all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the Lord
    and to seek him in his temple."
Psalm 27:4


"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own..."
1 Corinthians 6:19


"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us..."
Ephesians 3:20





Although we should strive to "take time for being holy" everyday, I like that today's devo falls on the Third Sunday of Advent this year.  I'm taking this day to rest, read, and listen.  I need a break from social media and all other "noise" today.

Have a blessed day!


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill


1 comment

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.