Tuesday, December 15, 2020

December 16, 2020

 



"The Sovereign Lord has given me a well-instructed tongue,
    to know the word that sustains the weary.
He wakens me morning by morning,
    wakens my ear to listen like one being instructed."
Isaiah 50:4

"Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first."
Revelation 2:4

"See, darkness covers the earth
    and thick darkness is over the peoples,
but the Lord rises upon you
    and his glory appears over you."
Isaiah 60:2


Darkness does cover the world, but thank God we have Jesus because he is the Light of the World!




"This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all."  1 John 1:5

Prayer requests?


Until next time...

Blessings!
Ricki Jill




1 comment

  1. Amen for the light that shines from him during these times. Happy Wednesday. I think it is Wednesday. I do not know what day it is anymore!!!
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for sharing your thoughts about the guided journaling. Feel free to share your prayer requests in comments, too.